My Blog List

Friday, April 23, 2010

Uses of oil_#2



Today I watched a news report about petroleum and I learned that oil is used for many things, daily. Oil can be found in many products mostly found at home. Most oil is used for car transportation or heating our homes. What i found most surprising is to find out that Petroleum is also found in food! But is mostly canned food. We wash clothes with petroleum! Because we use detergent. We drink/take petroleum i guess, because it is also found in medicine it is made out of petrochemicals. Girls who wear make-up like me are actually putting oil in their faces and this make-up is made up of petrochemicals too.
Source: IRISHBLOGS.IE

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. Me too i was really shock to see that petroluem is something really BIG for us.. I cant belive that most of the things is made by petroluem..Is really intersting that i would like to study more about petroluem in my own time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I truly agree with you petroleum
    Is very important in our daily life, I was very shock
    That make-up has oil!! :0
    Without make-up girls wouldn’t stand out
    Jejej.. for every girl we know the importances of
    Make-up in our daily life… goOd job girl ♫ deE…

    ReplyDelete