My Blog List

Thursday, April 22, 2010

World without computers_#1

Each day I got school and use a computer to to access my work and assignments. Out of the no where the system breaks down. The access to our class computers is denied. At this moment I find out that their is an oil shortage and so our computers can not turn on.

I ask myself, how can this be? Why oil? How will we do our work without a computer in a Technology School??

Technology is important and in this case computers. Oil is also important! If there were no computers there would never be any communication between people from one country to another. We use computers to find information in the web, look for photos, research, or just for fun and so oil is found in any place and this makes more dependent on oil than we thought.
















No comments:

Post a Comment