My Blog List

Friday, May 21, 2010

Our world with oil_#6


Community depends on oil and some will not be able to live without it. In my community a market place closed but I think it was due to purchase decrease. Many people in my neighborhood have lost their jobs including people in my own family.
Actions I guess none, I take the bus to an internship but they are always working. I get to school in a car and I usually travel in car or bus. I think I am really dependent on oil and this will affect me if a situation with oil happens.
Elasticity plays a role in this economic crisis because many people depend on oil to live like first of all food, people need to eat. Transportation is also important because people need to get to places and since cars and buses need oil to move they will have difficulty traveling. I read computers also have oil and makeup does too. Technology is now commonly used now a days and so is make-up. I think people can’t survive without oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment